My Daughter's First Birthday
Well today id Lai's first Birthday. We went to my work and visited my friends/coworkers. Everyone commented on how cute she was and how much she looks like her mother. Came back to Katie's house and finished the cake I made, I only need to finish the icing when we get to my brother's house where we are having the first part of her birthday, after that we are off to katie's mothers. There she will have part 2 of the birthday..LOL to bad she wont remember any of this...LOL i'll have to record as much as I can I guess.
I think we are stopping at Toy"R'us before my brothers, because the Present Katie ordered Lai wasn't in stock and they didn't even email her about it until yesterday. Bastards..
I'm sure it will be fine though, she will get something Lai will love, but then again Lai loves anything right now... LOL even a wall can be fascinating and amusing...
ok I have to tend to the Princess...
I think we are stopping at Toy"R'us before my brothers, because the Present Katie ordered Lai wasn't in stock and they didn't even email her about it until yesterday. Bastards..
I'm sure it will be fine though, she will get something Lai will love, but then again Lai loves anything right now... LOL even a wall can be fascinating and amusing...
ok I have to tend to the Princess...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home